A professional-level goalkeeper glove, the Huracán Diablo “HEAT” features:
- 4MM German Supreme “Contact” Latex Palm
- Soft German latex backhand for comfort
- Finger spine protection
- Durable “Punch Zone”
- Breathable Mesh
- German Latex Backhand
The Huracán Diablo HEAT’s new European Hybrid palm design gives you control and protection. All-Weather German Supreme “Contact” Latex helps you HOLD the ball, in ANY condition.
- Weather: The All-Weather German Supreme Latex of this glove offers incredible durability, great fit and excellent protection in any condition. Peel the plastic off and play. Apply KEEPER BALM for an even better grip!
- Grip: All-Weather 4mm Germany Supreme “Contact” Latex. This latex is designed to be used in Rain or Shine. The ultra sticky latex provides amazing grip on the ball . It is highly recommended to use KEEPER BALM glove conditioner for best grip possible, and to increase the life of the glove.
- Cut: European Hybrid – This Cut Combines Wrap Over Thumb for light feel and increased flexibility along with a Roll Index with a PIPV-notch for the index finger, improving flexibility and control. The new “normal” in high-end glove cuts, this cut is designed to contour to your hand with an enhanced pre-curve, making this the standard-bearer of professional quality goalkeeper gloves.
- Wrist: Latex wrist with a Tug strap for easy on and off. The entry is made from Neoprene which is softer to the skin and easier to in and out of without any issues.
- Backhand: Weather Resistant Composite Backhand, combined with Brand new Wind Proof and Water Resistant Micro Mesh will help to keep your hands dry longer while you play. Comes with a Rubber Gel Comfort Tab to help get your gloves on as well as just give a soft Tug to pull your gloves a bit closer without readjusting the Velcro strap.
- Finger Protection: ManoGuard Finger Protection System (not thumb) with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. The ManoGuard finger spines provide exceptional protection, flexing and forming to your hands, for maximum protection against injury. Light training? Quickly remove them for a more flexible glove! Thumb saves not available on Wrap over/Under thumb models.
- Fit: The Huracán Diablo is designed to be a medium fitting glove with added room in the fingers.
I'm writing a review right before buying a second stick of Keeper Balm - so that should say it all. I used this for almost 2 years and I was thoroughly impressed. The balm performed as described and I was able to extend the life of several pairs of gloves, including 1 that was ready for the bin. If the gloves are well maintained with regular washing and using the balm once a week or even once a fortnight (if applied 2-3 times initially before first use), then the grip doesn't really fade much during training and games. Can't fault the dry grip, on any glove. Wet grip was somewhat mixed, I think this could've been done to the different gloves themselves rather than the balm. Overall in the wet most gloves I had showed a slight improvement in wet grip and offered a slightly more consistent and reliable grip. I definitely noticed the balm helped to repel grass and dirt, which made them easier to clean which meant I washed them more often too, also adding to their life. I am going to buy a second stick, for the money the product was definitely beneficial.
These gloves are the only gloves my kids will wear. You’re not going to find a better deal on gloves so, if you haven’t purchased gloves from GK Glove Co.... your only mistake is, you’re still reading this review and haven’t ordered them yet!
These are the best gloves on the market! My daughter absolutely loves them! She only buys these now!
Product performed as said
I used it in my new reusch ortho-tec and OMG the balls stick like a super glue on my hand...really great product and really it works you will not regret buying it...5 stars without question
Submit your review
My son loves these gloves. They have great finger protection and have excellent grip. He's a varsity high school goalie, and also plays club. He trains in them 4 days a week with at least one game. After buying Aviata and West Coast for a few years, we only buy Huracan gloves, now. Best gloves he's ever owned.