The pro-level Huracán Diablo “TUFF”, neon and black goalkeeper gloves, are built for turf.
- 4MM German Giga Grip Latex Palm
- Palm Guard, built into the glove to protect the palm from tough turf playing surfaces
- Embossed latex backhand, anatomically shaped to move naturally with your hands.
- Superior “Zero Tolerance” finger spine protection
- Durable “Punch Zone”
- Breathable Mesh
- Laminated 5mm memory foam palm backer, for superior control and shot stopping absorption
The Huracán Diablo “TUFF” neon and black goalkeeper gloves features a roll finger design to give you control and protection. All-Weather German Giga-Grip Latex in the perfect balance between durability and control, to help you HOLD the ball, in ANY condition.
- Weather: The All-Weather German Giga-Grip Latex of this glove offers incredible durability, great fit and excellent protection in any condition. Apply KEEPER BALM to your new gloves for an even better grip, and longer lasting performance!
- Grip: All-Weather 4mm Germany Giga-Grip Latex. This latex is designed to be used in Rain or Shine. Provides amazing grip on the ball . It is highly recommended to use KEEPER BALM glove conditioner for best grip possible, and to increase the life of the glove.
- Cut: Gun cut / Roll cut – This Cut Combines Wrap Over Thumb for light feel and increased flexibility along with full wrapped fingers, improving flexibility and control. This cut is designed to contour to your hand, and is a popular choice of professional goalkeepers world-wide.
- Wrist: Latex wrist with a Tug strap for easy on and off. The entry is made from Neoprene which is softer to the skin and easier to in and out of without any issues.
- Backhand: Weather Resistant Composite Backhand, combined with Brand new Wind Proof and Water Resistant Micro Mesh will help to keep your hands dry longer while you play. Comes with a Rubber Gel Comfort Tab to help get your gloves on as well as just give a soft Tug to pull your gloves a bit closer without readjusting the Velcro strap.
- Finger Protection: “Zero Tolerance” finger protection with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. The Zero Tolerance system provides 100% flexibility to make a fist with NO flexibility going backwards, for maximum protection against injury. These spines are so good, you will never want to remove them.
- Fit: The Huracán Diablo is designed to be a medium fitting glove with added room in the fingers.
- Neon and black goalkeeper gloves
I'm writing a review right before buying a second stick of Keeper Balm - so that should say it all. I used this for almost 2 years and I was thoroughly impressed. The balm performed as described and I was able to extend the life of several pairs of gloves, including 1 that was ready for the bin. If the gloves are well maintained with regular washing and using the balm once a week or even once a fortnight (if applied 2-3 times initially before first use), then the grip doesn't really fade much during training and games. Can't fault the dry grip, on any glove. Wet grip was somewhat mixed, I think this could've been done to the different gloves themselves rather than the balm. Overall in the wet most gloves I had showed a slight improvement in wet grip and offered a slightly more consistent and reliable grip. I definitely noticed the balm helped to repel grass and dirt, which made them easier to clean which meant I washed them more often too, also adding to their life. I am going to buy a second stick, for the money the product was definitely beneficial.
These gloves are the only gloves my kids will wear. You’re not going to find a better deal on gloves so, if you haven’t purchased gloves from GK Glove Co.... your only mistake is, you’re still reading this review and haven’t ordered them yet!
These are the best gloves on the market! My daughter absolutely loves them! She only buys these now!
Product performed as said
I used it in my new reusch ortho-tec and OMG the balls stick like a super glue on my hand...really great product and really it works you will not regret buying it...5 stars without question
Submit your review