The top-level Size 12 goalkeeper gloves:
- Streamlined design
- 4MM German Giga Grip or Contact Latex palm, for the best grip money can buy
- Negative cut palm, for a snug fit
- Neoprene backhand that provides flexibility & comfort
- Removable “Zero Tolerance” finger spine protection, for exceptional safety
- Laminated 4mm memory foam palm backer, for superior control and shot stopping absorption
- Double wrap elastic wrist strap for stable protection.
The Victoire Guardian “Green” neoprene features a negative cut to give you control and protection. All-Weather German Giga-Grip Latex in the perfect balance between durability and control, to help you HOLD the ball, in ANY condition.
- Weather: The All-Weather German Latico Giga-Grip or Contact Latex of this glove offers incredible durability, great fit and excellent protection in any condition. Apply KEEPER BALM™ to your new gloves for an even better grip, and longer lasting performance!
- Grip: All-Weather 4mm Germany Giga-Grip Latex. This latex is designed to be used in Rain or Shine. Provides amazing grip on the ball . It is highly recommended to use KEEPER BALM glove conditioner for best grip possible, and to increase the life of the glove.
- Cut: Negative cut – This cut is designed to provide a snug fit for maximum ball control and is a popular choice of professional goalkeepers world-wide.
- Wrist: Double wrap elastic wrist strap with a middle wrist Tug strap for easy on and off. The entry provides a slit in the wrist with flexible Lycra insert, which is softer to the skin and easier to get in and out of.
- Backhand: Weather Resistant Neoprene, will help to keep your hands dry longer, and warmer in colder conditions. Comes with a middle wrist tug strap to pull your gloves on.
- Finger Protection: “Zero Tolerance” finger protection with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. The Zero Tolerance system provides 100% flexibility to make a fist with NO flexibility going backwards, for maximum protection against injury. These spines are so good, you will never want to remove them.
- Fit: The Victoire Guardian is designed to be a fitted glove.
I'm writing a review right before buying a second stick of Keeper Balm - so that should say it all. I used this for almost 2 years and I was thoroughly impressed. The balm performed as described and I was able to extend the life of several pairs of gloves, including 1 that was ready for the bin. If the gloves are well maintained with regular washing and using the balm once a week or even once a fortnight (if applied 2-3 times initially before first use), then the grip doesn't really fade much during training and games. Can't fault the dry grip, on any glove. Wet grip was somewhat mixed, I think this could've been done to the different gloves themselves rather than the balm. Overall in the wet most gloves I had showed a slight improvement in wet grip and offered a slightly more consistent and reliable grip. I definitely noticed the balm helped to repel grass and dirt, which made them easier to clean which meant I washed them more often too, also adding to their life. I am going to buy a second stick, for the money the product was definitely beneficial.
These gloves are the only gloves my kids will wear. You’re not going to find a better deal on gloves so, if you haven’t purchased gloves from GK Glove Co.... your only mistake is, you’re still reading this review and haven’t ordered them yet!
I have been a goalkeeper for 35 uninterrupted years. These are without a doubt the best gloves I have ever used at any price - especially with the glove balm. I wish I had this quality of gloves when I was playing college ball. I don’t know how he sells gloves like these at this price point, but it allows me to be really decadent with them. Indoor is hard on foam, but I get to play with pristine grip every game.
These are the best gloves on the market! My daughter absolutely loves them! She only buys these now!
Product performed as said
Submit your review