Pre-selling now, for delivery by October 1.
The top-level Victoire “Victory” Pink, Neoprene Goalkeeper Gloves features:
- Streamlined design
- 4MM German Latico Giga Grip latex palm, for balanced grip and durability
- Negative cut palm, for a snug fit
- Neoprene backhand that provides flexibility & comfort
- Removable finger spine protection, for safety
- Double wrap elastic wrist strap for stable protection.
- Delivered to you by October 1.
The Limited Edition Victoire “Victory” Pink, Neoprene Goalkeeper Gloves features a negative cut to give you control and protection. All-Weather German Giga Grip Latex in the perfect balance between durability and control, to help you HOLD the ball, in ANY condition.
- Weather: The All-Weather German Latico Giga Grip Latex of the palm offers incredible grip, durability, great fit and excellent protection in any condition. Apply KEEPER BALM™ to your new gloves for an even better grip, and longer lasting performance!
- Grip: All-Weather 4mm German ‘Giga Grip’ Latex. This latex is designed to be used in Rain or Shine. Provides amazing grip on the ball . It is highly recommended to use KEEPER BALM® glove conditioner for best grip possible, and to increase the life of the glove.
- Cut: Negative cut – This cut is designed to provide a snug fit for maximum ball control and is a popular choice of professional goalkeepers world-wide.
- Wrist: Double wrap elastic wrist strap with a middle wrist Tug strap for easy on and off. The entry provides a slit in the wrist with flexible Lycra insert, which is softer to the skin and easier to get in and out of.
- Backhand: Weather Resistant Neoprene, will help to keep your hands dry longer, and warmer in colder conditions. Comes with a middle wrist tug strap to pull your gloves on.
- Removable Finger Protection: Velcro opening gives quick access to finger protection spines with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Maximum protection against injury that you will never want to remove.
- Fit: The Victoire ‘Victory’ is a fitted glove.
Submit your review